Saturday, January 21, 2012

Time to Get Serious

Okay... so, in my very first blog entry I fessed up about my ultimate goal with this blog, to perhaps be lucky enough to be worthy of blogging on one of my favorite wedding websites EVER.

Buzz...



If I don't start putting all of my thoughts into blog form, I won't even be able to apply, so here I am!  I've neglected to post as often as I'd like to, so I'm modifying my new years resolutions to include BLOG MORE!  I even have a list going of topics I want to touch on... so at least I'm organized!


The above photo is one of the first images that came up in my Google Image search of "time to get serious" by the way.  Among the random images generated-- a few save the date photos, a wedding dress, and some rockin' bridal heels, so CLEARLY I'm not alone here... :)  

Anyone else dedicate time to a wedding blog while planning the big day?  Do you keep it on the DL or do your friends/family know?

No comments:

Post a Comment